Notice To All Patients:
- Angelton Emergency Room is a Freestanding Emergency Room Medical Care Facility.
- By Texas state law your health insurance company is required to process your ER visit at in network benefit levels.
- The facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
- Either the facility or a physician providing services at the facility may be out-of-network with the patient’s health plan
- A physician(s) providing care at the facility may bill separately from the facility.
- Angleton ER is out-of-network for all benefit plans.
Aviso A Todos Los Pacientes:
- La Sala de Emergencias Angleton Emergency Room es un centro de atención médica de la sala de emergencias independiente.
- El centro cobra tarifas comparables a una sala de emergencias del hospital y puede cobrar una tarifa de instalación.
- El centro o un médico que proporciona servicios en la instalación puede estar fuera de la red con el plan de salud del paciente
- Un médico(s) que brinde atención en el centro puede facturar por separado de la instalación.
- Angleton ER está fuera de la red para todos los planes de beneficios.
Disclaimer to All Patients:
The CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) does not yet recognize Freestanding Emergency Centers which is why Angleton Emergency Room cannot currently accept the following medical insurances: Medicaid, Medicare, and Tricare.
Texas Senate Bill 425
Senate Bill 425, passed by the Texas Legislature during the 84th Regular Session, requires all FECs to post notice of the following:
- This is a Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facility
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital Emergency Room and may charge a facility fee
- This facility or physician providing medical care at this facility may not be a participating provider in your Health Benefit Plan provider network
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you
Texas House Bill 3276
- The facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network.
Our goal is to help all patients who come through our doors. Our patients never have surprise billing. Ever. We’ll file with the insurance companies on your behalf. We are, first and foremost, patient advocates.