Notice To All Patients:
- Angelton Emergency Room is a Freestanding Emergency Care Facility.
- By Texas state law your health insurance company is required to network benefit levels.
- The facility charges rates comparable room and may charge a facility fee.
- Either the facility or a physician providing services at the network with the patient’s health
- A physician(s) providing care at the separately from the facility.
- Angleton ER is out of benefit plans.
Disclaimer to All Patients:
The CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) does not yet recognize Freestanding Emergency Centers which is why Angleton Emergency Room cannot currently accept the following medical insurances: Medicaid, Medicare, and Tricare.
Texas Senate Bill 2425
Senate Bill 425, passed by the Texas Legislature during the 84th Regular Session, requires all FECs to post notice of the following:
- This is a Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facility
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital Emergency Room and may charge a facility fee
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you
Texas House Bill 13276
- The facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network.
Our goal is to help all patients who come through our doors. Our patients never have surprise billing. Ever. We’ll file with the insurance companies on your behalf. We are, first and foremost, patient advocates.