Everyone is aware of the importance of exercise, but do you know why exercise is important? Exercise benefits many different areas of your body and your life. Here are 5 good reasons why you should make exercise a regular part of your routine.
Why is exercise important 5 Reasons?
1. Weight Control
One of the most common benefits of exercise is that it helps you control and manage your weight. Exercise burns calories, which results in shedding pounds. Although rigorous exercise will burn more calories, even simple exercises such as a brisk walk can have a positive impact on weight loss.
2. Physical Fitness
Exercise doesn’t just keep you trim—it helps you stay healthy. Regular exercise increases your overall level of fitness, which in turn boosts your immune system and makes you more resilient to illnesses like the common cold. Combined with your regular vaccinations, physical exercise might just be your ticket to getting through flu season in one piece.
One of the reasons to exercise regularly is that it gives you energy. Rather than going for that second cup of coffee, a workout can help oxygen flow more freely throughout the body and give you a much-needed burst of energy to get you through the day. It also increases your overall stamina, which can help you stay energized for longer, to begin with.
4. Mental Health
Exercise has been proven to provide a mood booster, as it releases chemicals into your brain that help you feel happier and can ease the effects of depression, ADHD, and anxiety. It can also allow you to sleep better at night, which is important to maintaining an overall good mood.
5. Long-Term Health
In addition to all of the immediate benefits of regular exercise, it can help you stave off health conditions such as heart disease and diabetes in the long term. Working out increases your “good” cholesterol and decreases your risk of serious medical issues, especially those pertaining to the heart.
Exercise can help with a myriad of health issues and it’s as easy as taking a simple walk. Try to work physical activity into your daily routine one step at a time!
Why is exercise so important?
- Exercise profits the body and mind. While exercising causes the body to produce chemicals that help a person feel good. Exercise can assist people to sleep better.
- Exercise benefits in weight loss and reduce the risk of diseases. Exercising routinely reduces a person’s risk of developing many abnormal conditions like diseases, including obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure.
The Top 10 Benefits of Regular Exercise
- It can make you feel happier
- Aid in weight management
- It is good for your muscles and bones
- It can increase your energy levels
- It can reduce your risk of chronic disease
- It can help skin health
- Improve your memory and brain function
- It can help with relaxation and sleep quality
- It can reduce pain
- Fight cancer-related fatigue
Importance of regular physical activity
If you are regularly physically working, you may:
- Decrease the risk of a heart attack
- Maintain your weight better
- Handle lower blood cholesterol level
- Reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and any cancers
- Manage low blood pressure
- Have strong bones, muscles and joints and a lower danger of growing osteoporosis
- decrease your opportunity of falls
- feel more energy, feel more comfortable and relax.
Types of Exercises
There are three parts to a well-balanced exercise habit. which are aerobic exercise, strength training, and flexibility training.
Why is it important to exercise during Covid 19?
Easy to strenuous and active physical activity like speed-walking, jogging, playing sports, etc has resulted in boosting the immune system along with a reduction in the use of alcohol and other substances.